Today I am going to introduce my new Module for Sitecore Azure PaaS. This module is called Azure Worker Exchanger details for this are as below.
What is Azure Worker Exchanger?
Azure Worker Exchanger Module is a facility created in association with Microsoft Azure Worker API to kill and replace any of the corrupt or non-performing workers created in Azure PaaS. This module should be used only when any worker process is showing a spike in performance and behaving abnormally or got corrupted, to analyze these below are the symptoms.
- Website loading slowly.
- Some of the users are not able to visit the website.
- Azure is throwing many alerts for performance issues.
- Azure matrics showing spikes for performance.
How to use this Module?
- Download the Module here.
- Install on CM role with Sitecore Package Installer.
- Once done you can navigate to the below URL to find the Form.
- Once the form is open you need to supply few details about your Azure Web app. (These are very simple and exactly as mentioned in below photo)
- Once you filled the form submit it.
- You will get a response message back.
- After that wait for 5-10 minutes for Azure to settle everything.
- Once everything is settled you need to go to the Azure Web app and open a kudu to see a new worker created with new underlying resources.
Happy Learning !! Keep Learning !!